Sunday, October 14, 2012

6 Months Ago.....

April 14, 2012- I stood at the altar and made a vow in front of God, family and friends to love, honor, and cherish Alan Tyler Cease for the rest of my life.....
I feel the most amazing aspect of Marriage is seeing God's love portrayed so beautifully as He so intended.  It is an overwhelming feeling to know that God is using our marriage to mend our hearts to be more like His.  Christ's love for us is unconditional. I didn't really grasp the meaning of that until I became a wife. It's a selfless love. A love that does not change under any circumstance.  I am so thankful that God placed Alan in my life for me to love unconditionally.  I will strive each and every day to love him as Christ loves me.
                            "I have found the one whom my soul loves." Song of Solomon 3:4

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet blog post of a beautiful couple inside and out! I love you both so much! Can't wait to see you Friday.

    ReplyDelete