Sunday, April 7, 2013

Hippity Hoppity 2013

Easter came and went way too fast as we did our "hopping" around to visit with our families.  We have been extremely blessed that Alan's schedule has allowed us to go home for every holiday since he began his residency.  I do believe that I prayed this into existence and I do thank God for making this transition away from home much sweeter allowing us to spend more time than expected with our families and friends! 

Our first stop was at my sister and brother-in-law's new (beautiful) house to drop off Easter goodies to this sweet baby BIG girl! 




Then we were off to enjoy a delicious dinner at the Ceases'.  Mrs. Cease never disappoints when it comes to anything involving food.  I never have a hard time cleaning my plate! 

After our visit with them, we were off to Arab!  We had such a fun time dying and decorating Easter eggs with Anna Scott. 



Then it was off to church for a wonderful Easter service! 



And then we hurried back to Birmingham for the Easter buffet at Shoal Creek Country Club! 

Hope you had a happy Easter celebrating the true meaning of this season- Jesus' resurrection. How thankful I am that He did that for me!

"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the Dead" 1 Peter 1:3

No comments:

Post a Comment