Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Work Baby Shower

To say that I have the best co-workers ever would be a huge understatement.  These woman, and Dr. Smith, have truly become my family here in Mississippi. I have grown to love them and respect them so much and it makes me very teary eyed to think about moving back home.  They have held my hand and walked daily with me through the heartaches of my last pregnancy and the daily worries of this pregnancy.  I honestly don't think I could have made it through the past year without them. God knows what we need before we realize it and I am 100% certain that He purposefully opened this job up for me so that I could be blessed by these wonderful people during the hardest and happiest times of my life thus far.  They threw me the most beautiful baby shower for Caroline Cate at Sharon's home Friday night. It was a night full of love and lasting memories. SO blessed. 
Beverly, Deb, me, Sharon, Carly and Leigh 
Rebecca, Marilyn, me, Leta and Anna (We missed you Kel!) 
Mrs. Smith (Dr. Smith's wife) Such a precious lady. 
Sweet DeeDee! So glad you were there to celebrate with me. 
My precious Mom and MIL. So sweet to make the trip to Jackson for the shower and to help with the finishing touches in the nursery! 
I received the most precious gifts! 
 

 

Sharon made this delicious strawberry cake and Deb made the yummy chocolate covered strawberry bouquet. Such talented women! 
35 weeks with my sweet Caroline Cate! (2.9.2015)








































No comments:

Post a Comment