Thursday, June 23, 2016

Month of May (Part I)

Our little life has been going non-stop the last few months.  I have gotten so far behind on blogging that this post is going to serve as a "catch-up" to get me up to date with current events!  I'll just get right to it and pick up where I left off.  

Caroline attended her first wedding in May.  She was 14 months old.  Once she got accustomed to the noise and all the people she enjoyed watching and dancing with the band, as well as eating the yummy cake.  Alan and I enjoyed this sweet night with her.
Had to document my pregnancy with baby brother.  26 weeks. 
We celebrated our cousin Jay's birthday and the cookie cake was a big hit!
I celebrated my second Mother's Day with one precious baby in my arms and one in my belly. I will never, ever, ever stop thanking God for allowing me to be their Mom.  It is truly my greatest blessing. 
These last pictures are documenting moments of the last few weeks we lived in Madison, MS. The sweetest memories were made with our precious Caroline. I will post more about our move later but I wanted to remember these treasured days. 
Always in these cabinets while I cooked. 
Loved our weekly trips to Kroger. 
Caroline climbed in Alan's night bag he takes when he moonlights. She never wanted him to leave. 
Riding her bike around the house. Backwards?
We strolled on this sidewalk from the day she was born. By the time we moved, she was walking with me down the same sidewalk. Amazing how much can change in one short year. I will never forget the moments we spent strolling, singing, and praying as we walked along this path. 
Caroline loved playing on the putting green in our back yard with all the "balls." 
Sweetest Locks. 
Going to eat at Kristo's one last time. Our favorite Greek restaurant. 
Playing at her favorite park in Madison. Sure will miss it! 
Helping Granmommy wash her car the last time she came and visited! 
 
Snuggles with Daddy on the couch. 
Bedtimes stories. 
Those eyes. 
Playing the"Baby" Grand Piano that Lollie brought her. 
Enjoying a picnic lunch on the back porch with Emme. 
LOVES bubbles. 
Playing in her sweet nursery.
Watching TV with Mommy.  
Caroline and I spent ALOT of alone time together in Madison. Residency and moonlighting kept Alan away from home a good bit.  We missed him so much but are thankful for all his hard work.  Although this time was often very lonely and some days seemed to never end, I look back and thank God for giving me this time to spend with just me and my baby. I will never have that opportunity again and I cherish each second that we were together. I feel that we have an extra special bond that we may not have had if we weren't alone together so much.  This made leaving our house and Madison very sentimental for me. The memories made with just the two of us are forever imprinted on my heart.  
Month of May Part II coming soon...........




No comments:

Post a Comment