Saturday, December 3, 2016

Happy FOUR Months, John Collins!


Time keeps flying and I have yet to figure out how to slow it down. But with each passing day my love for you doubles. 
Your Daddy took you to your 4 month doctor visit. It was the first doctors appointment I have missed since Caroline was born.  It broke my heart not to be able to go, but I knew that Daddy would take extra good care of you! 
You weighed 14lb 5.5oz and measured 26.1" long! 25% for weight and 90% for height. We praise God for a happy, healthy, growing baby boy! 
You've recently had a little 4 month sleep regression but are starting to catch back on and are sleeping 10-12 hour stretches (PTL!). You are sweet as sugar and love smiling at your Mommy! People talking and playing with you is your favorite. You found your feet this week (12/3/16) and are a big fan. You also love playing with new toys and putting them straight into your mouth! Your sister adores you almost as much as I do. She loves pointing to and naming all your body parts. Her favorite is your hair. ha. Seeing the two of you interact is one of my biggest blessings in life.  
"I sit by brudder." (assumes the position. "Nooow." So proud. 
Evening snuggles after a long day at work with these two. Full lap, full heart.  
You've recently decided to enjoy bath time! You don't stop kicking your legs in the water and you laugh when I pour water over your tummy. 
And you are quickly outgrowing your bath tub......
You fed yourself your first bottle on (11/29/16) and let Mommy get ready while you ate.  
You still haven't rolled over yet but that does not mean you aren't trying. Any day now! 
We love you bigger than big, John Collins! 
Those lips. Killing me softly. 




No comments:

Post a Comment