Thursday, March 9, 2017

Twas' the night before Caroline turned TWO

They told me that she would grow up fast. It's not that I didn't listen, it's just that I didn't realize how true it would be. I can remember her taking her first breath of air like it was last week. I can remember each and every time I would feed her, change her, rock her, console her. What a joy she was and continues to be. Although I get teary eyed (almost daily) about how fast she is growing up, I am SO thankful that she is happy, healthy and growing! I will continue to soak up all that each day brings and never take what the Lord has blessed me with for granted. 
Last night as a one year old......
 
Had to document all her "stuff". Every single night she sleeps with the following: her beloved paci, at least two of her 4 loveys (sometimes all four), her bunny pillow, her bear, a big blanket to "cover up bear" with, and her small blanket to cover her up with. And then in the mornings you have to get all of her "stuff" out of her crib and take it downstairs. :) It may be annoying at times, but I know I will miss it when it's over. 
She "rides her horsey" every night before she gets in her crib. 
Love you my baby girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment