Monday, July 24, 2017

Beach Trip 2017 Watecolor

I would have to say that this have been our favorite beach vacation yet. We stayed in Watercolor which was absolutely perfect and quaint with so much to do.  The house we stayed in had a pool which was SO nice and the kids were all great ages to really enjoy it! I have a feeling that these trips are just going to be more and more fun and exciting each year with all these sweet cousins! Blessed with the best family and love doing life with them! 
<MORNING TIME and SNUGGLES> 
(Side note: This picture makes me think of Father of the Bride when Annie is coming down the stairs as a little girl. I cry just looking at it knowing that in such a short time she will be a grown up walking down the stairs. Oh stay little forever my girl.) 
<POOL TIME>
<BEACH TIME> 
<FOOD TIME>
<BIKE TIME>
<FAMILY PIC TIME>
Already looking forward to our 2018 Beach trip! 



No comments:

Post a Comment