Monday, October 2, 2017

What's Up Doc?! John Collins 12mo and 15mo Check Up

One Year Check Up
At one year old John Collins started to babble some. Still isn't walking. Sleeping 12 hours at night with a 2 hour afternoon nap. Loves to eat, drink milk, get into anything and everything he isn't suppose to, and give lots of loving. When you ask him if he is one he shakes his head no. Funniest trick he does to date. He is always holding on to an object (usually his green broom) and dragging it around the house.  He empties our our mini-beverage fridge on an hourly basis and eats a healthy amount of dog food daily :) He keeps my back hurting from bending over to pick up his messes.  Every time I look at him on the monitor while he is sleeping he has is lovey covering up his entire head. He is sugar sweet and we love love love him. 
15 Month Check Up 
At fifteen months old we officially have a  walker. He took his first steps at 11 months on 8.31.17 while Grandmommy was babysitting him and Mommy and Daddy were at work. Although I was quite upset that I missed his first steps, seeing him walk to me when I got home from work will be one of my favorite memories. He loves his sister and is still as rambunctious as ever. He communicates by whining since he still isn't saying any words so that is not always the most fun but he makes up for it by being so stinking cute! He still has a healthy appetite. He loves  to go get a book and then come scoot back and sit in your lap for you to read it to him. He loves destroying my shoes in my closet and emptying out my bathroom drawers.  His favorite object to keep in his hands and mouth is a toothbrush.  Still sleeps like a rockstar and gives the sweetest loving when he wakes up.  He will open his mouth and give you sweet juicy kisses.  
Some sweet photos of him at 15 months plus his 15 month check up......


No comments:

Post a Comment