Friday, June 14, 2019

Sibling Snaps

They love hard and they fight hard :) These days are hard. It's temporary I know, but the whines and cries and disobedience seems to be never ending. They both have such strong personalities that often do not mix well, but those times that they are both on the same page it is a love like no other. I remind myself daily that they are 2 and 4. They are suppose to have meltdowns and tell me no. That is healthy. Healthy for them to explore boundaries, to express all the emotions their little bodies are feeling, and to learn how to cope with them. I will be very honesty and say I have been struggling lately. It exhausts me and hurts me to have to discipline all day feeling like I leave little room for hugs and love. I am working on bettering myself. Trying to handle their emotions and demands with more patience and acceptance.  I look at these pictures of them and see two precious children that God has so generously allowed me to take care of and love. I want them to know how much they are loved, every single day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment