Monday, August 26, 2019

Happy Birthday to Mommy and Grandmommy!

The kids loved surprising Grandommy at work with balloons on her birthday! She is LOVED and ADORDED and we couldn't make it throughout our weeks without her! 
This Momma got a much needed night away with sweet girlfriends to celebrate my 32nd!! Rest and relaxation full of good food and conversation was so nice! 
But coming home to my sweet babies and their Daddy was icing on top! They made me the sweetest cards while I was gone that made my heart swell. 
And then a night celebrating with my mom. A tradition that has been going on for 32 years. And I love it! Thanks to my sweet sister for always making us feel so loved. 
And I cant leave out these amazing co-workers that always know how to have a good time :) 
Always giving thanks to God for the people in my life. Thankful for another year with the sweetest friends and the most wonderful family. I am blessed beyond what I deserve and do not take it for granted. Here's to year 32! 








No comments:

Post a Comment