Monday, September 30, 2019

Happy 80th Birthday to our GG!!!

My grandmother, the kids GG, celebrated her 80th birthday with a surprise party!!! My mom and Aunt Tracy pulled it off flawlessly and she was happily surrounded by her loving family.  She was shocked and it was such a great night!!! We gifted her with a girls trip to the mountains. It was such a sweet time. Thankful and so blessed to have her in my life and the memories I have with her throughout my childhood are forever remembered as some of my happiest times. She truly loves so deep and we are so grateful she is ours. My kids are just as crazy about her as I am! It's a gift to watch her interact with them and for them to make memories with her, just as I have. 
We love you more than all the stars.......
Celebrating in the mountains! 

No comments:

Post a Comment