Monday, August 17, 2020

Caroline Meets Her Kindergarten Teacher

 And just like that a huge new chapter begins for our sweet girl. I remember many saying to me when Caroline was an infant to soak in those hard days because she will be going to kindergarten before I know it. Nothing has ever been so true. Five years have come and gone and she's off to big girl school. Seems impossible but she is so excited which keeps me from being extra sad. Trying to focus on how thankful I am that is she healthy and able to go to Kindergarten!!! This year will be so very different with masks and social distancing due to Covid but I pray she has a great year regardless!!! 

We got to meet her precious teacher, Mrs. Hennessey.  We had a warm welcome into her classroom and she loved checking our her locker and getting her nap mat! I had a lump in my throat the entire time. Still not sure how she is old enough to be walking into school for Kindergarten. 
This girl is READY to be a Crestline Kindergartener! Praying God's protection over her this year as she begins a big chapter in such uncertain circumstances. 








No comments:

Post a Comment