Monday, March 9, 2020

What's Up Doc?! Caroline's 5 yo Check Up

Our big girl is FIVE!!! Things I don't want to forget about her at 5-  
-independent
-super smart
-talkative
-loving
-caring
-never wants me to leave her side (i.e. follows me around the house and freaks out if I leave the room)
-best big sister to her brother
-bossy and sassy all wrapped up in one
-loves family
-sweet tooth to the max
-girly and prissy and all things pink 
-not interested in any sports activity. at all. makes her legs hurt :) 
-super growny
-comes to our room and sleeps at the foot of our bed in her sleeping bag. every night
-loves going to church
-loves Mrs. Robin (her preschool teacher) and he sweet classmates 
She is everything in a daughter I dreamed and hoped for. God has truly blessed us with this precious life. Five came so fast but I am thankful for each day spent with her. She is our little "blondie" as her daddy calls her and my little "lu-lu."  I pray her love of life never fades. 
Happy healthy girl ready to take on year 5!!!! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment