Monday, August 16, 2021

First Day of FIRST Grade for Caroline

 All the feels for the first day of school. I do not do well with change. Once I get settled into a comfortable routine it's hard for me to move on. I also think change is hard because it is a reminder that time is moving and my babies are growing up. I've always said once children reach grade school they are in the junior high before you blink and I am feeling that to be true already. I cannot wrap my mind around the fact that my first baby is in 1st grade!!! But SO thankful for a happy, healthy girl that is excited about school. Praying blessings over this school year for her! 
We had a blast kicking off the day at the Laney's house and then walking to school all together. The sweetest send off. John Collins will join the crew next year and what FUN that will be! 
That one last look back gets me every time. 
Mrs. Holder's 1st Grade class on the 1st day of school! 














No comments:

Post a Comment