Monday, December 20, 2021

Our Beloved GG

 My grandmother, our GG, went to be with the Lord on December 11th, 2021.  There really are no words to explain the void she has left in our lives. She has always been a huge part of my life and I am forever grateful for the memories I have of her.  She loved hard and was one of the funniest people I have ever met. Her love for family was evident in all that she did. It is hard to believe that she isn't sitting at her kitchen table with a cup of coffee talking on the phone.  We praise God that she did not have to suffer long and that she went peacefully from this earth into the gates of Heaven. Life will never be the same here on earth, but what JOY we have in knowing that we will be reunited with her someday. Her celebration service was beautiful in every way.  From my dad singing, to Bro Paul's message, to family friends that attended it all couldn't have been more perfect. GG would have been so thrilled.  The weather was absolutely beautiful for a December day and we all felt her presence in every way. 
I'll miss her stories, her love, her jokes, her honesty, and her laugh. I'll always ben so grateful that she got to see all my babies this side of heaven. The ache in my heart will never go away and I am so thankful for the 34 years I had her in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment