Monday, April 18, 2022

What's Up Doc?! Caroline's 7yo Check Up and Happy 10 Years to us!

 Our happy, healthy, very girly, not very sporty, dancing, tumbling, everything glitter and pink, sensitive hearted, high maintenance biggest girl had her 7 year old check up!!! I love everything about her and wouldn't change one single thing if I could. She is sweet with some sass and I pray we will always be best friends. 
And Alan and I had a very typically day on our 10yr anniversary! We got to celebrate in January at the breakers because we knew that April was always so busy we probably wouldn't have a chance to getaway. He surprised me after we got the kids to be with a favorite of ours, a chocolate chip skillet cookie with ice cream. He is my person and I am so thankful for our life together. 






No comments:

Post a Comment