Tuesday, June 4, 2013

A Birthday, A Vacay, and Memorial Day

This post is going to be packed with quite a few of our recent "happenings" because I can't seem to find the time to blog on a regular basis.  We kicked off this Summer season with a bang and it has been a blast. This post is going to be an overload of pictures so get ready!

First off, my precious niece Anna Scott turned TWO on May 10th!  She brings so much love and joy to our family and we are loving watching her grow up (a little too fast might I add).  Anna Scott is full of personality and keeps us laughing. This age has been so much fun! The things that she says and her little facial expressions just melt my heart. We had a wonderful time celebrating her 2nd Birthday! Her Momma did such a great job throwing her a perfect "Party in the Park"!

 Next, Alan and I headed to Mexico. We celebrated our first year wedding anniversary on April 14th and we took a belated trip to Secrets Resort on Maroma Beach to celebrate. It was absolutely beautiful and I cannot wait to go back. Anyone on the look-out for a top notch resort for you and your loved one - call me! Here are some pictures of our week in paradise....
We wrapped up our vacation by spending a few nights at Lake Martin and celebrating Memorial Day. We introduced our little baby pup, Emme, to the lake and she was quite the water dog!
I'll be popping back in soon to blog about some weekends full of family fun! So stay tuned....




No comments:

Post a Comment