Saturday, October 17, 2015

Happy SEVEN Months!

SEVEN months has brought the most entertainment yet! This momma is exhausted. But in the best way possible :) Little Caroline Cate is everywhere these days. She started army crawling right at six months old then about a week shy of her seven month birthday she decided to get up on all fours and go. And go. And go. She doesn't stop. Ever. And she tends to get into anything and everything that she's not supposed to (fireplace, legs of coffee table, computer chargers....etc). I can hardly take my eyes off of her for a second. All that to say we truly are having so much fun!! She keeps me laughing at her different noises and facial expressions. She loves to watch Emme and thinks that she is just the coolest thing.  She loves playing peek-a-boo, being tickled, bath time and strolling. She eats her fruits very well but still is not a huge fan of the veggies.  She sleeps 12 hours at night with two or three naps during the day.  We love our little blonde headed, blue eyed wild child! 
One of her favorite things to do as of late is sit in grocery carts while I shop. She is such a people-watcher and will stare you down. Good thing she is cute and people don't seem to mind! 
You may notice that all the items in my cart are baby toys. Since little miss has been so active and wearing me out lately I took it upon myself to go buy half of the toy section at walmart and babies-r-us. Now my den looks like disney world and she STILL goes straight for the fireplace and coffee table. Sigh. I'm just praying she holds off on walking for a little while longer but from the looks of it she will be up and going very soon. 
On Wednesday Alan worked a short shift and we were able to have a little family fun time. Such a rarity these days but we are very thankful for all that he does for our family. We have seven months left of his horrific work schedule and I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. So exciting! We went to the local famers market and picked out pumpkins as well as pretty fall flowers.  Caroline thought the all of the pumpkins were a jungle gym and about gave us a heart attach climbing on them. 
And this is the best family selfie we got. Oh well, good enough for me! 

Happy Fall, y'all! 






No comments:

Post a Comment