Sunday, August 7, 2016

Our Family Meets John Collins

When your family comes in and loves on your new baby you sit back and praise God for the richest of blessings. 
Grandmommy
Grandaddy
Lollie
Mimi
GG 
Aunt Mary Catherine
Such a special picture to me.  My great grandmother holding John Collins for the first time. 
Five Generations 
Girls, girls, girls with two sweet baby boys :) 
Big Cousin Anna Scott is quite smitten with her new baby. She was absolutely adorable when she met him. She brought him the teddy bear that Mary Catherine brought when she came to meet me in the hospital after I was born.  She also brought the same teddy bear when she came and met Caroline in the hospital when she was born.  
Anna Scott holds John Collins for the first time 
Me and my sister with our babies. So glad our kids will grow up so close together! 
So glad that my good friend Calene was in town and able to stop by and meet John Collins. 
This big sister made sure that Mommy got up out of bed and walked the halls.  She loved roaming around and looking out the big window. 
Nothing sweeter than a brand new baby swaddled and soundly sleeping. I could've stayed in this moment staring at him forever. 
My boys. 
John Collins, you are a dream. I never knew my heart could hold so much love. 














No comments:

Post a Comment