Thursday, December 14, 2017

Milk and Cookies with Santa

Our exciting snow day got even magical when Santa stopped by and spent the evening with us reading stories and getting his ear full of our Christmas wishes. 
It truly was magical......Snow falling outside and Santa Claus inside!! 
This is the third year in a row we have a screaming photo with Santa! I will actually be sad when there are no tears....I think it makes for a fun time and great photo!
 After Caroline saw that Will sat in Santa's lap and survived she decided she would give it a try. And after she did, she decided that the big red man wasn't so bad after all! 
I had so much fun getting the house ready for the party!! I love the festiveness of Christmas and always dread the first of January when we have to take it all down. 
I'm already looking forward to Santa's visit next year. It truly is the most wonderful time of the year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment