Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Peter Rabbit Baby Shower

On January 3rd my dear friends, sister, and sister-in-law gave Caroline Cate and me the most precious baby shower in Birmingham.  The  theme was "Peter Rabbit" and it was absolutely adorable! It was such a treat to have (most) all my college girlfriends together as we all live in different cities. Lacey, one of Alan's high school friends whom I have grown to love, opened her beautiful home for us to make lasting memories that I will cherish for a lifetime. I will never forget my very first baby shower for my sweet girl. 

The wonderful hostess  (missing sweet Megan) 
Samford Girls 
Love celebrating this special time with my family. 
Sweet sister due 15 weeks after me...such an exciting time being pregnant together. 
Best pic we could get of Miss Anna Scott. She's going to be the BEST big cousin AND big sister! 
Beautiful table display and delicous food! 
And now for the details! I must brag on my sister-in-law, Meghan. She is a wedding planner in Birmingham and I must say her talent is something fierce. She has an attention to detail like no other and I am so thankful for all her hard work to make my baby shower so special! 
I'll end with a few pictures of the fun part, opening sweet baby girl gifts! I truly cannot explain how grateful I am to be surrounded by so much love during this exciting time. Alan and I have amazing friends and family and we can't wait for Caroline Cate to meet everyone! 
Stay tuned for more baby shower fun...... 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely blog!! The rabbit theme is looking awesome. Have recently arranged my cousin’s baby shower where went with this theme. Threw shower at one of San Francisco venues. Everything was great that day and everyone loved it.

    ReplyDelete