Tuesday, March 10, 2015

38+ Weeks

I am officially 38 weeks pregnant and so ready to meet this babe. I am having fairly regular braxton-hicks contractions and the doctor said that things are "changing" so it could really be any day now! So surreal. 
 This week we have been preparing to bring our sweet girl home.  Packing her bags and getting her sweet gowns ready for her arrival is so much fun! 
We wished Alan a very Happy 29th Birthday! His last one before he becomes a Dad! 
We also went on our last date night to Amerigo's before we become a family of three. We chose Amerigo's because this is where we found out that Caroline Cate was a girl! Sweet memories.
And I took one last stroll through Target as I drank my last icee and ate a bag (yes, the whole bag) of popcorn. This has been my most consistent craving throughout pregnancy! 

These last few weeks have been so bittersweet. I am so so ready to see this baby girls face and become a mommy however, I know that life as I know it is about to change forever. I am not a huge fan of change, never have been, but I know that this change will be the best thing that has ever happened to me. Come on baby girl! We are ready! 

(This post was written when I was 38 weeks pregnant just didn't get a chance to post it until now) 




No comments:

Post a Comment