Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Happy 3rd Anniversary to us!

Three years ago, 4/14/12, I married my sweetheart. I can still remember each and every detail like it was yesterday. I really tried to soak each moment in and I wished the day could've lasted forever.  I remember distinctly driving away from the reception and saying to Alan "It's already over!?!" The memories made and moments shared will be imprinted in my heart and mind forever.  I knew that I loved my husband on our wedding day but little did I know how much that love would grow over the next three years.  Life hasn't always been kind to us these past few years. We have been through a good amount of heartache and had some unexpected events take place but through each difficult moment we have grown closer together and are not only stronger as individuals but also as a couple. We thank God for reaching out His hand and carrying us through those dark valleys.  I have so much love and respect for Alan and am grateful everyday that God placed him in my life.  
Here's to many more wonderful, crazy, tough, exciting years! The best is yet to come......
This has consistently been my favorite wedding picture. It was the first photo taken right after we were pronounced husband and wife. I think it captures our happiness perfectly. 
What a hunk! Still makes me crush, big time :) 
One of the happiest moments of my life. Becoming Mrs. Alan Tyler Cease.

We celebrated our last two anniversaries on the sunny beaches of Mexico! This year we dined at a local restaurant with the cutest little third wheel! Although our life has changed in a dramatic way this past month, I wouldn't have it any other way. This has been the best anniversary yet! 
Honeymoon at Jade Mountain in St. Lucia 4/2012
'
One Year Anniversary at Secrets Resort on Maroma Beach in Mexico 5/2013
Two Year Anniversary at Excellence Resort in Mexico 4/2014
Third Anniversary at Amerigo's in Ridgeland, MS  4/2015 :) 

And as they say.....A baby truly does change everything. 











2 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary friends! Both you look amazing at the most important day of your life. Which place is this? Actually I want to book Lincoln park wedding venues for my sister’s wedding and I found your place which looks astounding. Can you please tell me the price of this venue?

    ReplyDelete