Saturday, May 9, 2015

Meeting and Greeting

Last weekend when Caroline was 8 weeks old we made our first trip to Arab. It was a quick day trip and we didn't get to see everyone that we would have liked to but we did get to spend some time at GG's house just lounging around. 
Our favorite part of the trip was when Goosey stopped by!!! She is so so special to us and we LOVE her cuddles! 
Caroline also got to meet two of my very best friends! Courtney has been my best friend since Freshman year of college. We lived together for two years and have so many great memories together.  She has one of the sweetest hearts I know and I am blessed by her friendship. It was so great to catch up over lunch and watch her love on my sweet baby.
Next Caroline got to meet Tessa, her new best friend! Tessa is the daughter of two of my dear friends from high school.  Megan and Scott are the best parents and Tessa is such a precious little girl. She is about to be ONE and I can't wait until we move back to Birmingham and these two little girls can have endless amounts of playdates. Oh and these two baby girls couldn't look more like their Dads! 
Living 5 hours away from my hometown and 4 hours away from Alan's hometown and having my close friends and family scattered all over the USA (literally) it has been difficult for all our friends and family to meet Caroline.  Hoping to meet some more family and friends in the upcoming months! 





No comments:

Post a Comment