Saturday, June 20, 2015

Doll Baby

A trending comment when out and about and people look at Caroline Cate is "oh she looks just like a baby doll." When I was a very little girl my favorite thing to do was to play with baby dolls. I brought them to church (way longer than I should have), took them on vacations, played with them all day at home, and strolled them around the house morning, noon, and night. I would spend hours in our playroom feeding them, teaching them, changing their diapers and rocking them to sleep.  Only thing I wanted to be "when I grow up" was a mommy.    
My dream has become a reality and I am so so grateful. I still wake up in the mornings and cannot believe that I have my own real live baby doll to "play" with all day long. I love her and her sweet doll face so much it hurts!  

No comments:

Post a Comment