Monday, June 22, 2015

Father's Day

We had a wonderful day celebrating Father's Day. We are blessed with the best and so very thankful for all that Alan does for our little family. He works long, hard, tiring shifts and still comes home full of energy to play with Caroline and spend time with me. Watching him interact with Caroline is one of the sweetest things I've ever seen.  He provides for us so well and is always finding ways to make us feel special.  Caroline has had him wrapped around his finger since her first breath and I know that she will be just as smitten with him as I am! 
And there is no denying that she is his daughter. She is his little mini-me. 
Alan only had one request for Father's Day----homemade banana pudding. It was yummy if I do say so myself  ;) 
We spent the day eating, shopping, catching up on Grey's Anatomy, playing and napping. A very fun and much needed family day! 
Happy Father's Day, Daddy! We love you!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment