Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Four Month Snaps

A couple of weeks ago I decided to "play photographer" and get a few snaps of Caroline at four months old. We didn't get any four month photos with a professional photographer (saving that for six months) and I learned very quickly that I have neither the patience nor the skills to become a professional photographer. However, I did manage to get a few photos that were pretty sweet in between her "talking", kicking, eating her hands, and rolling over!  We were both dripping sweat by the end of the 10 minute photo shoot. We will definitely have her six month photos with a "real" photographer. Thank you GG for our adorable outfit!

I feel like she has already changed so much since these photos were taken.  Trying so very hard to savor each and every second of every single day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment