Monday, November 30, 2015

New York, New York!!

For my mother-in-law's birthday, my sister-in-law and I took her to NYC for a girls trip. Meghan lived in New York City for a brief time a few years ago and she was the perfect tour guide.  She knew all the hot spots and made the trip so enjoyable. We had a great time sight-seeing, eating, and watching a couple of shows.  Every time I go to the Big Apple I am always amazed at how big this world is. It is a spectacular place with so much energy!  I missed my girl like crazy but knew that Aunt Mac and Grandmommy were spoiling her rotten and that she was loving every minute with her big and little cousins :) 
Arriving at the hotel in style in our private limo! 
Beautiful Skyline
 Enjoying a beautiful lunch at The Boathouse in Central Park 
The Rockettes never disappoint and seeing the Christmas story displayed in the center of Times Square during the performance made my heart so so happy.  This nativity scene was breathtakingly beautiful and the applause at the end of it sent chills up my spine. 
Macy's was decorated like a winter wonderful.  Gorgeous.
We somehow managed to score tickets to the Meredith Vieira show! It was so neat to see the "behind the scene" details. I got to see NSYNC's Lance Bass as well as Regis! It was a good time indeed.  





No comments:

Post a Comment