Wednesday, September 9, 2015

What's Up Doc?! 6 Month Check-Up

Caroline's six month check-up is in the books! She did great despite those four horrible shots. She is happily growing and such a little busy bee. We had to show off in the waiting area that we can sit up like a really big girl in our very own chair.  (Oh and -Yes, she has blonde hair. Yes, she has blue eyes. Yes, I'm her Mother. Don't think I've ever left the house where someone didn't make such comments:) )  Love my sweets. 

She weighs 15lb 10oz and is in the 38% for height. 
And I do believe that my 6 month old baby gave me "the look" for the first time today.  I can just hear her saying, "Geez Mom. Thanks for putting me down on this cold, hard metal. I really appreciate it." I see drama in her teenage years already. That karma will get ya :) 
She is 25.5" long putting her in the 28% for height and she is in the 30% for head circumference. 
 
They gave us some lovely reading material as we waited to see the doctor. It's a good thing that Caroline can't read yet. She just thought it was something for her to play with!

The classic pouty lip "Caroline face" that she has rocked since the day she was born. 
She clearly found the exam paper very entertaining. I'll be sure to put it on her Christmas list.
She had a chat with Dr. Rhoman about how much hard work it was being a six month old! 
She also told her to make sure her ears, mouth, heart, and lungs were in good shape.
 
 
 
Then it was time for those nasty shots. At least they started off with the yummy one first. Such a teaser.  I didn't document the horror of the shots but I did capture a sweet pic of the extra snuggling that occurred after we got home.
This Momma is glad that the appointment is over and we have a sweet healthy baby to love on. 
And then we got all our friends out to play and make us feel better. 
Counting my blessings today and always. 










No comments:

Post a Comment