Thursday, May 6, 2021

Babymoon + Baby Sprinkles

 Alan and I were able to sneak away for a couple days to Rosemary beach for a baby moon at 34 weeks pregnant. It was such a great time spending some much needed, and very rare one-on-one time together. We stayed at The Pearl and had delicious meals and beautiful weather! 
The sweetest family and friends threw the most wonderful sprinkles to celebrate the upcoming arrival of our baby girl! The love I felt during these sprinkles was so overwhelming and I am grateful to have each of these precious people in my life!! 
A SURPRISE shower at work!!! Arrived at work for a typical work day and when I entered my office I saw an abundance of gifts of love from my amazing co-workers! Brought me to tears!
Our life group class gave me and one of my dear friends, Leslie. We are due with baby girls just a few weeks apart. It was a sweet night of fellowship at Leigh Anna's house. 
My sweet friends threw me the most beautiful sprinkle at Galley and Garden. Such a sweet fun night! 
And to top off the celebrations, my sweet SIL threw me a SURPRISE dinner! I was clueless! Such a special night with the Cease and Shaw crew. 










No comments:

Post a Comment